Part-time Dance teachers wanted for a growing dance/music school in San Jose! Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance in San Jose is now hiring!
Do you love dance and want to share your knowledge with others? Do you want to make a difference in the life of a young dancer? Are you patient and have a positive outlook?
If you said yes, Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance is the place for you! We are looking for dance teachers to and guide our students as they explore and discover the joys of dance.
Ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
· Have prior teaching experience
· Have knowledge of the following genres: Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop
· Be encouraging and friendly as you help your students reach their dance goals
· Be professional and punctual
· Be flexible and able to work with students of all ages and levels
· Be able to provide/create your own lesson plans
· Be encouraging and friendly as you help your students reach their goals
· Be available to work Mondays (3:30-7:30PM) and/or Saturdays (9AM-12:30PM)
· A college degree in dance is NOT required. Many of our best teachers are performers who have experience, are great with children and have an outgoing personality.
Why you’ll enjoy teaching at Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance:
We take care of the paperwork, scheduling, tuition and parent communications
You get to focus on the fun part—teaching dance and building relationships with your students!
We maintain a supportive, fun, and creative teaching environment
Pay: $20-26/hour DOE
If you are interested in applying for a teaching position, please send us the following:
- Resume listing your knowledge and experience