Club Pilates Cupertino & Morgan Hill are looking for the best instructors in the area to create a welcoming and happy environment for all who walk through the door.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates Instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines, you'll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers the ability to teach multiple level classes, continuing education, room for growth and a supportive and fun environment!
· Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent is a must.
· Experience teaching group classes.
· Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction.
· Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style.
Capable of using contemporary approach to classical exercises.
· Punctual, reliable and dedicated.
· Desire to build a successful studio business
· Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills.
· Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems.
· Provide Pilates classes, including group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards (learning names, asking for injuries, cuing Pilates in a Nut Shell concept).
· Instruct clients using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe, yet creative experience.
· Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed.
· Visually inspect the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use.
Maintaining a clean & orderly workout environment.
Assisting with membership sales & checking clients in.
· Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services.
· Be a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
Compensation & Benefits:
· This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
· Unlimited growth potential within the company.
Opportunity to bonus based on performance.
· Top notch continuing education.
· Free Club Pilates Classes
· Team member Retail Discount
Health Insurance available (starting Jan 1) (minimum hours required)