CorePower Yoga in Northern California is hiring RYT-200 instructors!
We're working hard to rebuild our yoga spaces and are actively recruiting excited instructors to join the team.
A CorePower Yoga Instructor delivers an extraordinary experience. The instructor provides this experience through a welcoming front desk check-in process, guiding students through a CPY-aligned class, and supporting each individual student to live their power. The CPY instructor cultivates supportive relationships by making themselves accessible and approachable, ensuring student safety, and embodying the CPY Core Values at all times.
DUTIES and EXPECTATIONS:
- Teach a minimum of two (2) CPY5 aligned CorePower Yoga classes per week
- Serve the community and provide a consistent safe space for all to practice by educating students on alignment, offering modifications for postures as appropriate, and consistently using CPY cueing formulas
- Instructors are scheduled to be at the studio 30 minutes before and after each class to read studio communications, plan CPY5 aligned classes using the CPY Class Planning Protocol and support tools and connect with the student community
- Connect with students 15 minutes prior to class beginning and 15 minutes after class ends in support of students’ personal growth, growth of the studio, and all current CPY initiatives
- As the face of the studio when students walk in, welcome students, check students in to class, navigate point of sale and scheduling software, and process front desk transactions
- Perform specific cleaning tasks as assigned to ensure CPY Smart Health Protocol standards of cleanliness are observed to ensure student and employee safety
- Contribute to a supportive and fun studio environment by upholding the CPY Core Values and fostering positive working relationships
- Act as an in-studio ambassador for all current CPY initiatives and business streams including but not limited to All Access Membership, programming and lifestyle programs, retail, etc.
• Unlimited access to CorePower Yoga studio + digital classes
• (1) All Access Membership for a buddy
• Continuing education opportunities (300-Hour Teacher Training, teaching intensives and more)
• Flexible schedule
• Medical benefits + 401k options
• Paid time off
• Retail discount