The Capital Athletic Club is looking for experienced, talented, and high energy instructors to help grow our Group Fitness Program.
Located in downtown Sacramento, we have 4 group fitness studios in our club: group fitness, pilates, mind/body and cycling.
We are looking for instructors who can teach the following formats: Cycle, Strength, Bootcamp, Pilates, Mind/Body, Yoga, HIIT, Functional Fitness, Barre, Boxing, and Dance Fitness.
We are trusted name in the Sacramento fitness/wellness community. Our members are happy to return as we move out of Covid restrictions.
The CAC team is ready to welcome them back and grow our program to fit their eeds. With the help of talented instructors, and a strong program we provide a great opportunity to connect with a diverse membership and showcase the talent of our team.
- Certified or degreed, current CPR
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate effective group instruction
- Must be able to instruct multi-level classes: progressions/regressions/modifications
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to both clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills and proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers’ license, and access to reliable transportation, access to email and a smart phone
- Adherence to local, CDC, and CAC policies and procedures for COVID19