ROC Pilates is seeking certified Pilates instructors to teach group reformer classes, semi-privates and privates in San Rafael.
• Certified contemporary Pilates instructor: Mat, Reformer for classes, and comprehensive for privates
• Minimum of 1 year experience teaching group classes
• Passionate about Pilates and enthusiastically willing to share that with clients
• Understand the limitations of clients, the equipment, etc… to keep our clients safe
• Energized/self-motivated to keep your classes fresh with new challenging moves
• Ability to lead a class with confidence helping our clients achieve their athletic goals
• Be authentic, professional, reliable, positive, inspiring, friendly, athletic, energetic, and a team player
• Optional: Experience teaching privates
Ideally seeking a team player / instructor who is interested in 4-10 hours / week. We can offer more, if schedules align. We offer an excellent base pay that is competitive to the industry with a bonus structure. Instructors have free access to studio classes and studio usage for personal workouts. Have existing private clients? We have favorable arrangements.
Located in sunny San Rafael, just 20 quick minutes from San Francisco, there is free parking for instructors and clients. We are located in a hub of activity in San Rafael right off of the 101 freeway.
Interested candidates, please reply to the ad sharing your resume and contact info.
ROC Pilates is a contemporary Pilates studio in San Rafael offering challenging, fun group reformer classes and semi-private/private sessions. Varying from beginner to advanced along with circuit training, our classes flow at a progressive pace leaving our clients stronger, energized, and centered. By incorporating props, weights, a progressive pace and form/core emphasis, we level up our Pilates keeping our clients wanting to come back for more. Our clients strive to stay active no matter their age with many of them being active athletes.