We’re looking to hire group fitness instructors in San Francisco to teach our quickly expanding bootcamps throughout the city!
Classes are max 10 people and follow all COVID safety protocols.
THE BOOMBOX IS...
The Boombox Studio is a family-owned business run by native San Franciscans. We run outdoor bootcamps at parks around the city, small group classes at our newly-built outdoor gym and virtual classes for those who prefer to stay at home! We offer 25 classes across all of our platforms on a weekly basis, and we take pride in knowing every client by name.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
When you join The Boombox, you’re joining a sizeable yet tight knit community. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, we’re quick to adapt and we LOVE our playlists. We give our instructors the room to be independent and creative in how they teach their classes. We support each other at all times, inside and outside of the studio, and we’re constantly learning from each other in order to become better trainers and motivators for our community.
AM I A GOOD FIT?
We’d like for you to have:
- Experience with fitness instruction (personal and/or group settings)
- Passion for fitness and wellness
- Strong communication, interpersonal and active listening skills
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing and unpredictable circumstances
- Current CPR/AED certification
- NASM or ACE Certified Personal Trainer or degree in exercise science/kinesiology, preferred
If you’re interested in applying, send your fitness resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short description in the body of the email describing yourself and why you’re interested in joining The Boombox!
Learn more about us: