ROC Pilates is hiring! We are seeking certified Pilates instructors for our busy San Rafael location. We currently offer reformer, mat and yoga classes; and semi/privates Pilates sessions. Recently voted Best Pilates Studio in Marin, come join our team!
Qualifications for Pilates instructor:
• Certified Pilates instructor: Mat, Reformer for classes, and Tower/Cadillac for privates
• Minimum of 1 year experience teaching group classes
• Passionate about Pilates and enthusiastically willing to share that with clients
• Understand the limitations of clients, the equipment, etc… to keep our clients safe
• Energized/self-motivated to keep your classes fresh with new challenging moves
• Ability to lead a class with confidence helping our clients achieve their athletic goals
• Be authentic, professional, reliable, positive, inspiring, friendly, athletic, energetic, and a team player
• Optional: Experience teaching privates
Ideally seeking team players who are interested in a minimum of 3-8 hours / week. We can offer more, as the SIP changes. We are flexible around schedule times and days of the week with no hard requirements to work early mornings or the weekends although if you love early mornings – extra bonus points. We offer an excellent base pay that is competitive to the industry with a bonus structure. Instructors have free access to studio classes and studio usage for personal workouts. Have existing private clients? We have favorable arrangements.
Located in sunny San Rafael, just 20 quick minutes from San Francisco, there is free parking for instructors and clients. We are located in a hub of activity in San Rafael right off of the 101 freeway.
Interested candidates, please reply to this ad sharing your resume along with a short description of why you would like to be an instructor with us.
ROC Pilates is a boutique contemporary Pilates studio incorporating both classical and contemporary exercises in neutral spine. We offer athletic group mat and reformer classes; semi-private/private sessions and yoga. Varying from beginner to advanced along with circuit training, our classes flow at a progressive pace leaving our clients stronger, energized, and centered.