Spiritual Alignment Inc. is seeking a part time studio manager to start in Jan’20. We are looking for a business savvy and heart centered individual who can help us cultivate a tight knit community of Yoga students. We are looking for a leader who constantly strives to challenge themselves and take pride in growing in the process of successfully managing the business and their responsibilities. The right candidate will offer us their full presence, integrity and creativity.
1. Payments: process student payments to keep the Mind Body system up to date. Send out and track invoices when necessary.
2. Teacher Engagement: manage communication with teachers, track requests for substitutes and implement team building ideas to keep team’s morale high.
3. Client Engagement & Sales: create a welcome process to understand the needs of the students, make recommendations based on their goals, receive feedback on our classes and proactively have a conversation about memberships.
4. Social Media: create a calendar (including events, holidays, schedule changes etc) and plan social media posts around it. Every week make 4-5 posts with a variety of content flavors. Using creative pictures, words, content that is inviting students to our center.
5. Events: leverage creative ideas around putting together events that bring together the community, fully owning and executing on these ideas, asking for support from others/vendors when needed.
6. Policies: defining our rules/policies in a crystal clear way for our internal use and for sharing with our teachers/students so that everyone knows what to expect.
7. Communication: clearly communicate the status of the assigned tasks and plan a variety of initiatives with a clearly defined internal and external communication plan.
Positions open: 2
Location 1: Prajna Center, 1601 El Camino Real, Suite 204, Belmont CA
Location 2: Spiritual Alignment Yoga & Healing Center, 37495 Niles Blvd., Fremont, CA 94587
Time commitment: 10-20 hours/week