Denali Fitness is looking to hire a PILATES/CORE or BARRE instructor for our MADISON PARK location on WEDNESDAYS @ 5:30 PM.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (preferred, not required)
- Pilates or Barre Certification
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- At least 1 year experience teaching, more preferred
- Energetic instructor who is great at motivating the clients
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to teach to a diverse group of students at different levels, providing modifications as needed
- START DATE: Immediately
Please submit a fitness resume with details about teaching certifications, teaching experience, as well as any other information you think is important to include. Show us a little of your personality!
Qualified instructors will be asked to teach a 25-30 minute demo of their class for the Group Fitness Director or sub a class.
Denali Fitness offers Group Fitness classes, traditional gym space for working out individually, as well as personal training. Check out our website for more information: www.denalifitness.com.
3130 E Madison St #104, Seattle, WA 98112