Seeking talented Fitness Experts for Stone Oak location.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To assist clients in personalized and specific goals based on personal and group fitness training purchased. Maintain an exceptionally high level of customer service skills and presentation to each individual client. Increase client retention and engagement with high levels of customer service and marketing.
• Assists in the development of specialized fitness plans for each individual client based on personal or group fitness training purchased.
• Promotes and maintains exceptional public relations and customer service for all clients seen as well as staff.
• Actively promotes client engagement through marketing to ensure continual growth of business and customer satisfaction.
• Works in conjunction with the other facets of the business by providing appropriate referrals to other professional staff to include Nutritionists and Licensed Professional Counselors.
• Collaborates with management to resolve issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Health, Fitness, Exercise Science or multiple fitness/health certifications and/or 5 or more years experience in fitness and recreation.
• Two or more years of relevant experience developing personalized fitness plans with a variety of different client’s and multiple health conditions.
• Complete progress notes detailing client’s goals to include biometrics and consultation progression.
• CPR/AED/First Aid certifications.
• Intermediate written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skill
Personal training experience preferred
Program design experience preferred
• ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist, ACE American Council on Exercise, CSCS Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, or other relevant certifications for Fitness and Training.
• Sales and/or marketing background
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Fit Therapy of Texas LLC is a body transformation center that utilizes a mind and body approach. Fit Therapy of Texas LLC is targeted to each individual that encompasses both the mental and physical aspects of one’s health. We promote mental well-being and not just weight loss therapy. We have determined an unregulated mood adversely affects a person’s ability to show improvements in their physical well-being. Our approach defines the importance of a strong mental foundation along with the physical aspect that will ultimately show stronger lifestyle and health changes. Our approach encourages one-on-one services with fitness and dietary experts, as well as, counseling.Services will provide a high end and exclusive experience to clients.