**Currently seeking additional Dance instructors**
Our team of instructors is an enthusiastic group that travels from site to site, bringing the joy of learning through enrichment/performing arts classes to children. If you are a coach, instructor, or teacher dedicated to your passion of the arts, and seek to share your talent with children, please apply.
- Must be willing to provide & pass a Federal & State Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting.
- Instructors must be at least 18 years of age and have experience working with children between 2 to 12 years old.
- Positive attitude, responsible, reliable, love of children.
- Must be organized, creative, outgoing, and a self-starter.
- Available Positions: Soccer, Dance, Karate, Gymnastics, Pre-Ballet, Kids Yoga, Cheerleading, Guitar Sing-A-Long, Group Guitar, Creative Movement, Theater, Music, Sports, Hip-Hop
- KinderTime provides all instructors with the necessary equipment & supplies.
- Instructors must develop weekly lesson plans.
- Instructors must ensure students' personal safety, well being, and enjoyment.
Sessions are usually scheduled within 1 & 1/2-hour time frame and split into 3-30 min classes according to ages.
No more than 12 children per 30 min class.
KinderTime instructors work part-time on a fixed schedule that enables them to plan around their other activities and obligations. Available hours depend on:
- Instructors ability to teach a variety of classes.
- Instructors flexibility to teach at various locations.
$30 to $50 per session hour (1.5 hrs)
To apply please visit the following website : www.kindertime1.com/joinourteam