MPowered Bootcamps is a community-based, outdoor bootcamp owned and operated by husband and wife. At MPowered Bootcamps, we strive to help our members reach their health and fitness goals in a fun and motivating atmosphere. The bootcamp workouts combine strength training, cardio, and high intensity interval training. We work out under the sun in the beautiful outdoors and do our best to ensure no two workouts are ever be the same. We believe that variety is the best way to train your body so that our members never reach plateaus or get bored. We offer a variety of class times in Willow Glen, Los Gatos & Campbell.
Check out our website at www.mpoweredbootcamps.com for more information!
We are looking for a new trainer to join our team who is available to teach Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 6AM in Los Gatos or Willow Glen. The class is 45 minutes.
We may also be looking for someone who can sub other classes from time to time, but not necessarily required. Our other classes are at 9:15 and 6:30pm on various days.
As a trainer at MPowered Bootcamps you will be expected to:
• Create effective, dynamic and fun workouts
• Provide motivating bootcamp instruction to groups varying in size from 5-30 people
• Arrive 5 minutes prior to each class
• Track attendance through mobile app
• Responsible for managing their own schedule (schedules will be fairly consistent and are always posted in advance through our online scheduling site)
• Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Athletic with a passion for health and fitness
• Positive and motivating attitude
• Ability to adapt and react in to situations in a professional manor
• Responsible & Reliable
• Flexible to help cover other trainers' classes when needed
• CPR and First Aid Certification (this can be obtained once hired)
• Previous fitness or coaching experience is preferred, but not required (we can train the right person!)