Advance Your Personal Training Career! Are you ready to make a career change and join an awesome training team?
Fitness Together Westborough has an immediate opportunity for an EXPERIENCED, versatile personal trainer / fitness coach to join our team. You'll train both private 1-on-1 sessions and couples at our up-scale personal training studio in Westborough. This is a full time position, working afternoon/evenings and Saturday mornings. You'll inherit an existing client base and best of all, we do all the selling!
We are NOT a big box gym. We are privately owned & operated and have been in business for over 14 years. Our personal trainers are smart, fun and best of all, we have great clients!
Personal Trainer Qualifications:
* Experienced, passionate, creative, self-motivated team player
* Comfortable training all ages and abilities (especially women)
* Knowledge about nutrition and healthy eating habit
* Minimum 6 months hands on paid personal training experience
* Degree in Exercise Science, Physiology, Kinesiology or Personal Training Institute Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Fitness Instructor, AND/OR personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) and current CPR/AED certification
* PT Aide experience a plus
Personal Trainer Responsibilities and Duties:
*Implement comprehensive programming, science based strength training, cardio and nutrition
*Learn and apply our proprietary strength training, cardio, and nutrition programs
Benefits & Compensation
* WE do the selling - you do the training!
* You'll have a set schedule and we'll give you the clients
* Competitive wages (hourly + session + bonuses), professional liability insurance coverage, a great work environment, and state of the art facility and equipment.
TO APPLY, SEND US YOUR RESUME AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Number of year's experience training paying clients (not friends)
2. Description of type of people you've trained (age, fitness ability)
3. Tell us about some client success stories
4. What National Certification(s) or related degree do you currently have?
5. Describe your training style in a few sentences
6. What is your work availability (days/hours) Can you work Saturdays 7:30am -1:30pm?
7. Give an example of someone you trained who has a disability
8. Give an example how you modified an exercise for someone with a limitation
Job Type: Full-time