Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor (Part-Time)
SUPERIOR FITNESS, Toms River, New Jersey
We are looking for a fun, motivating and experienced fitness professional to lead PT sessions, or group classes and REAL RYDER SPIN classes.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to make a difference in peoples lives through positive encouragement, proper education and leading by example. We have a very tight knit community and are looking for someone who is looking to build long term relationships and make a difference. You can find out about our services here: www.superiorfitnessnj.com
Our SUPERIOR FITNESS Values reflect who we are and what we stand for as a fitness studio.
Support Each Other
Understand the Struggles
Personally, Take Care of You
Envision Ourselves to be the Best and Healthiest Version
Recognize and Develop Strengths and Weaknesses
Ignore Complaining, Blaming or Making Excuses
Openly Share and Motivate Each Another Goals
Reach for the Highest
· Manage client's experience from beginning to end, ensuring that all clients receive high quality service
· Create and administer training programs
· Conduct pre & post measurements and evaluations
· Over-deliver to our clients
· Create a supportive, fun and comfortable environment for our clients
· Bachelor's Degree, Exercise Science or Kinesiology preferred… but not required.
· ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or another national group fitness or personal trainer certification
· Experience teaching boot camp or similar high intensity classes such as sports/athletic conditioning, etc.
· 1+ years experience in the fitness industry either personal training, coaching or teaching group exercise
· CPR/AED Certification
· Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
· Creative and highly motivated
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Shares our passion for health and fitness and enjoys rising to the challenge both physically and mentally
· Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
· Enjoys exercising indoors and outdoors
We’re looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then:
I will review your application and resume. If I believe you would be a good fit for our team, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you're interested, take action quickly!
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
How many years of Fitness/PT experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Do you have the following license or certification: CPR?
Do you have the following license or certification: Fitness?