Pilates V is a family owned and growing brand that is dedicated to bringing Pilates to the people via reasonably priced, large size group equipment classes that make every(body) feel good! We only operate high quality, fully equipped Balanced Body studios and pride ourselves on making every client's visit a memorable one! We hire friendly, creative, and experienced team members who also enjoy coming together for periodic team events!
As a Pilates V certified instructor, you will be dedicated and passionate about the art of mindful movement for a healthier lifestyle and possess skills to spread the love of Pilates among clients of all backgrounds and walks of life!
We’re currently seeking instructors for our location in our San Jose (Willow Glen) and Campbell locations! Flexible schedule options including evenings, weekends, and mornings available!
Are you ready to join our team?
- Fully certified from a comprehensive Pilates program with at least 6-months experience teaching
- Experience teaching all levels and abilities -- must be able to demonstrate effective large group reformer instruction and injury modification
- Willing to commit to blocks of hours at a time, but we're flexible with options available in our schedule
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- No scheduling or customer service desk work required! Come in and do what you love while the owners and front desk staff handle the sales!
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to both clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills and proficient computer skills
- Must be skilled at proper and safe use of a variety of equipment during each class, including, but not limited to, hand weights, Exo-Chair, Reformer, Springboard and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe yet creative group experience
- Training or passion in Barre and TRX a plus
Why join us?
Interact with some of the best clients in the bay!
Fun, creative, and family environment!
Continuing education opportunities
Commission and bonuses
401K + health plans in 2017 for full time employees!
Sponsored team fun events throughout the year
To apply, reply to this posting with your resume and short introduction!