Alkalign's Playroom Leaders care for children aged 0 to 9 years while their parents are taking class (45-60min). Playroom Leaders supervise and actively engage children during this time.
The ideal candidate is energetic, mature, and friendly, and should have previous experience working with children of all ages. He or she should also have strong communication skills as they will be interacting with not only children, but also clients, parents, managers, and other staff. We are looking for team players here!
* Minimum of 6 months experience working with children.
* Must know how to and be willing to change diapers.
* Strong communication skills. Greeting and communicating with parents and children is a required part of this job.
* Must have and respond to email regularly.
* CPR and First Aid certification is required.
* Minimum 12 hours per month.
Pay starts at minimum wage per hour, with periodic raises based on performance and dependability. In addition. playroom leaders receive a retail discount. New hires also receive 2 free weeks of unlimited classes and a discount on class packages thereafter. We encourage all staff to be involved in the Alkalign community!
249 1st Street, Los Altos , CA 94022