Ume Yoga Assistant Manager & Desk Associate: Part-Time Role
Hours Per Week: 22-30
We are searching for a part-time assistant manager to support our general manager. In addition to performing the tasks listed below, we are looking for someone with knowledge of the yoga industry and a working knowledge of how to operate MindBody. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, organized, and willing to work as part of a team to help Ume grow as a business. As the Ume Team grows, we need someone with great communication skills to coordinate with the studio manager, front desk staff, and our sales team at the same time. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Tasks routinely performed day-to-day:
- All front desk duties as specified on the shift checklist
- sign-in at class times
- feedback phone calls to clients
- keep track of supplies that may be running low
- Completion of a Daily Sales Report
- Outline all sales categories and revenue from each day
- Member account updates
- Responding to member queries, cancellations, freezes, and other miscellaneous account issues via email, and keeping organized records of this correspondence on each client’s MindBody Profile.
- Social media marketing
Creating Instagram and Facebook posts to promote events, workshops, new classes, and teachers.
- Constant Contact email marketing
Formatting and sending newsletters on a monthly basis (or more often as needed) with manager’s direction
- Inventory duties
Assist manager and all other desk associates with retail inventory as needed. Adding new items to inventory, counting existing stocked items, ordering new items, etc.
- Website maintenance
Keep Squarespace website up to date with events, workshops, new teacher bios, and pricing changes.
- Community building
Help to schedule and coordinate misc. events to utilize studio space during off hours.