We are seeking self-starters, with positive energy and natural sales skills, who want to play on an exceptional team.
• You should be enthusiastic about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
• You should possess quick problem solving skills.
• You should possess high quality customer service skills.
• You should be friendly and able to greet each client warmly.
• You should learn quickly and be able to understand and remember instructions without them being repeated.
• You should be detail oriented and have outstanding administrative and computer skills.
• You should have a love for fitness and wellness.
• You should have excellent communication skills
• Preference will be given to applicants who have experience with Mindbody online and who have worked in the wellness and/or fitness industry.
The front desk associate checks students in for classes, professionally greets patients, fields phone calls, sells packages and memberships, updates client accounts, performs light cleaning and laundry to ensure an exceptionally clean environment, makes marketing signage for inside and outside the studio, and manages additional administrative and marketing tasks assigned by studio owners via an online task management system.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, as well as a great opportunity to develop skills in facility management, studio operations and customer service.
Please forward a cover letter and résumé with references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your résumé must include your previous work experience and formal education.
We are hiring for the following shifts: Early Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekend
15-25 hours a week
Unlimited classes included (not during shifts)
Align Brooklyn is a yoga-based boutique wellness studio located in the South Slope.
We offer an array of classes centered around one theme: alignment of body and mind. The synthesis of strength, core stability, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, balance, optimal nutritional status, and mental awareness creates wellness.
Align Brooklyn is owned by a chiropractor, who specializes in sports injury and performance, and so we are able to provide clients with the highest quality fitness and wellness science available.
We hold more than 30 classes a week including variations of Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Iyengar, Pilates, Barre, TRX, and HIIT. We also offer many dynamic fusion classes that mix yoga, Pilates, barre, TRX, strength training, and HIIT cardio.