Pure Barre, the largest and best boutique barre fitness franchise in the nation, is hiring part-time teachers. Pure Barre is a total body workout that utilizes small isometric movements done at the ballet barre to lift, tone and burn.
Pure Barre Grand Blanc (opening 2019) is looking for dynamic, confident, high performing individuals with a passion for fitness to join our team. A love for Pure Barre and prior knowledge of the brand is a plus, but not required. PBGB instructors must be friendly, reliable, highly skilled at multitasking, have excellent communication skills, and be genuine and passionate about helping others.
• Enthusiastic, confident, and outgoing personality
• Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
• Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
• Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
• Dependable with a strong work ethic – natural willingness to go above and beyond
• Confidence to energetically command a room of 20-25 people
• Musicality – ability to keep rhythm and count the beat of music
• Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading or barre concept
• Availability to teach 3-5 classes per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
• Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including study of choreography and class planning prior to each class
• Assist with keeping the studio tidy
• Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high energy for 50-minute class
• All instructors are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training centers, as well as significant ‘at home’ study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach class.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply and for more information about this position, please email resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.