Pure Barre is the largest, most established barre fitness concept in the nation, with over 500 studios in the United States and Canada. Pure Barre is a total body workout that utilizes the ballet barre to perform small, isometric movements, which burn fat, sculpt muscles and create long, lean physiques. Pure Barre has exploded in popularity in recent years, due to its extremely effective technique, friendly, high-energy atmosphere, and fun, motivating music.
Pure Barre Culver City, California is looking for dynamic and confident individuals that are high performers with a passion for fitness to join our team. Strong musicality and the ability to lead a room of 20+ people are a must! If you are a good fit for the job, you will also be dynamic, reliable, highly skilled at multitasking, have excellent communication skills, be a team player and genuinely passionate about helping others.
Pure Barre Culver City, CA - Opening Summer 2019
For more information please visit: purebarre.com
• Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
• Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
• Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
• Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
• Dependable with a strong work ethic - natural willingness to go above and beyond
• Confidence to energetically command a room of 20 people
• Musicality - ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
• Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading or barre concept (helpful but not required)
• Availability to teach a minimum of 2-4 classes per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
• Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as learning full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
• Assist with keeping the study tidy
• Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy for 55-minute class is required
• All instructors are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training centers, as well as significant 'at home' study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes. Minimum one-year commitment to teaching required before attending 4-day training.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• This position offers a very competitive base rate
• Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
• Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre
To apply and for more information about this position, please email email@example.com. Please include an updated resume.
Job Type: Part-time