Our Yoga & Wellness Center is seeking a responsible, energetic part time person to welcome and promote a positive experience to our students and clients. The successful candidate will have a have an experience with yoga, strong customer service background, excellent communication skills, enjoy selling our services and is detail oriented. This position is part time and the candidate must be available to work all of the following shifts: Sunday 5:30-7:30, Monday 4:00pm-9:30pm, Friday 5:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 9:00am-2:30pm. There will also be about an additional 2 hours of work from home per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
Sales Associates/Marketing Assistant have the primary responsibility to retain long-term, quality clients. This includes having clear communication with all clients in accordance with our positioning and sales strategy, educating clients on the benefits of our wellness offerings and products, exemplifying professionalism and ensuring adherence to the values and standards of Beloved World Yoga.
• Work with the Director of Client Experience, Director of Marketing other team members to ensure sales goals and targets are met
• Welcome all students, clients & visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answer telephone promptly and courteously
• Check students into class through software system & process payment
• Assist students by guiding them through our classes and answering their questions (or find the answers to questions if not known)
• Be knowledgeable about products, programs and pricing (Yoga, Workshops, Retail, etc) and actively promote and sell to all visitors
• Ensure all students complete all paperwork/forms as appropriate
• Keep common areas neat and clean
• Report any issues per our procedures
• Any other tasks required to help company meet its goals
• Social media audience engagement and building
• You have two years of customer service and sales experience
• Experience with or interest in content creation using email newsletter programs like Mailchimp
• Familiar with branding and digital marketing strategies.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including
Word and Excel).
• Capable of learning and using supporting software systems and apps.(Mindbody, Slack)
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, team members may be required
to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the. Work schedules may include weekends, evenings, early mornings and alternate shifts.
• Able to follow telephone scripts and written communication systems.
• Be able to pass a background check.
HOW TO APPLY
To set up an interview, please send a cover letter with your resume confirming your ability to work the shift listed above and 3 professional references.