Denali Fitness is looking to hire a SENIOR FITNESS instructor for our MADISON PARK location on WEDNESDAYS!
(Potential for Mondays or Fridays at the same time if that works better)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (preferred)
- Senior Fitness experience/certification
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- At least 1 year experience teaching
- Energetic instructor and great at motivating the clients
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Availability: WEDNESDAYS 11:00 AM -12:00 PM
We have a small group of seniors who have been enjoying a Gentle Yoga class (mostly stretching) and they have expressed interest in flexibility/mobility for seniors, as well as strength for seniors. The exact format of this class is flexible and may be a combo class (ie: half strength and half stretch).
Please submit a fitness resume with details about teaching certifications, teaching experience (where, when, class size and age group), as well as any other information you think is important to include. Show us a little of your personality! =)
Qualified instructors will be asked to teach a 20-25 minute demo of their class for the Group Fitness Director.
Denali Fitness offers Group Fitness classes, traditional gym space for working out individually, as well as personal training. Check out our website for more information: www.denalifitness.com.
3130 E Madison St #104, Seattle, WA 98112