Pure Barre is the national leader in barre fitness with more than 500+ franchise locations in the United States and Canada.
Opening this Summer 2019, Pure Barre Culver City is seeking a qualified, full-time Sales Manager that is focused on driving sales and service excellence for our luxury fitness brand. This is the perfect opportunity to interact with clients on a daily basis to create a supportive and meaningful community!
POSITION: The Sales Manager will oversee all aspects of the studio sales process.
• 2+ years of fitness sales or relevant sales experience preferred
• Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
• Ability to manage and drive multiple revenue streams including memberships and retail
• Previous management or supervisory experience required
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person and over the phone
• Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
• Must be solution-based and results oriented, competitive spirit
• Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement
• An affinity and passion for fitness
• Solid writing and grammar skills
• Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Professional, punctual, reliable, neat and organized
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
• Proficiency with computers and Studio software
• College Degree Preferred
*This is a full-time position. Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule with nights and weekend availability. Travel to California for initial training required.
• Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and networking
• Implement sales process to schedule prospects into introductory classes
• Membership and retail sales
• Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
• Hire/Manage Sales Representatives
• Proficiency in gym management software and POS to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
• Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
• Collect out-standing dues
• Enforce studio policies and procedures
• Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
• Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
• Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• This position offers a very competitive base rate
• Commission paid on sales