Namaste Folks, our recently opened yoga center Spiritual Alignment Yoga & Healing Center in Fremont is looking for yoga teachers to lead classes at our location.
A center that holds space for students to find their own inner transformation. Enabling students to let go of the emotional and mental stresses that they are carrying around with them and leaving the center by having an uplifting and meaningful experience.
We want our students to feel surrounded by love, kindness and connection.
- Our space would be the best match for teachers who are space holders and can orchestrate flows/experiences to help students feel relaxed and grounded.
- Mindful teaching styles integrating Breath and movement together will be perfect.
- A desire to bring your authentic self into your classes and meet students where they are in their own practices
- Extra points if you could incorporate sound bath or anything else that could promote healing and relaxation.
Currently the following slots are available:
- Sunday 10:30 AM to offer restorative/yin practice. Something deeply relaxing while allowing students to nourish their bodies with an asana practice.
Other spots are Evening offerings:
Mondays 7:30 PM (Evening Power Hour)
Tuesdays 6:15 PM (Evening Flow)
Wednesdays 7:30 PM (Evening Power Hour)
Thursdays 5PM and 6:15 PM (Evening Flow)
Saturdays 5PM (Weekend Flow)
If interested, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
37485 Niles Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536