Club Pilates Alameda is expanding our Sales team! We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven Sales Associate for our weekday evening and weekend shifts to drive new membership sales and lead customer retention strategies. Our ideal candidate will not only maintain and build our membership base but will also represent Club Pilates as the first person greeting members and prospects in the studio and out in the community.
RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to:
• Execute sales process of lead generation, follow-up, and close
• Provide excellent customer service to clients in person, on the phone and in email
• Make outbound calls, texts and emails to prospective members daily
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship to identify individual goals and desired accomplishments
• Present available services and tailored membership options to current or prospective members
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the studio
• Assist in monitoring and updating social media sites, staff scheduling, sub requests, errands and studio needs.
• Maintain cleanliness of studio daily
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required. Fitness experience a plus.
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to details and accuracy to complete daily sales tasks and actively maintain customer database
• Flexible and able to work under pressure while maintaining professional, friendly demeanor in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Punctual, reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
• Proficient computer skills
• Competitive base hourly rate
• Commission paid on sales
• Employee perks (i.e. complimentary classes, retail discounts)
• Growth opportunities for sales and management positions