Immediate opening for part-time dance teachers in: Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, & Tap! Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance in San Jose is now hiring!
Ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
• Hold a college or university degree in dance or currently be enrolled in a dance program (While university training is desired, candidates with other qualified experience will be considered)
• Have prior teaching experience
• Be professional and punctual
• Be flexible and able to work with students of all ages and levels
• Be able to provide/create your own lesson plans
• Be encouraging and friendly as you help your students reach their goals
• Be available to work Wednesdays and/or Saturdays
Why you’ll enjoy teaching at Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance:
• We take care of the paperwork, scheduling and tuition – you can focus on teaching!
• We maintain a fun, creative and supportive teaching environment!
Pay: $20-28/hour DOE
If you are interested in applying for a teaching position, please send us the following:
Personalized cover letter
Resume listing your knowledge and experience
3 References (including your most recent employer/supervisor and a previous or current student)