Are you fairly new to the fitness industry... yearning to grow and hone your skills as a personal trainer/fitness coach? Do you have a passion for health & fitness with a desire to help others? If so, then this may be for you!
- Have some personal history in training
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- New/fairly new to the industry (this is a learning opportunity with possible growth)
- CERTIFIED Personal Trainer (current and must remain so) or about to become certified within 30 days (and must remain so)
- CPR certified (current and must remain so) or about to become certified within 30 days (and must remain so)
- Strong record of academic achievement
- Must have reliable transportation and a smart phone
- Must be available weekday mornings (varies between 8:30am - 12:00pm) and/or evenings (varies between 5:30pm - 8:30pm) for training and occasional weekend mornings.
This Apprenticeship position is unpaid and could possibly grow into a paid fitness coaching position if you are the right fit. Serious inquires only.
7819 Nagle Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605