This boutique fitness studio is looking to train new instructors in the Dailey Method barre fitness format. Training is self paced and employment is contingent upon passing a final observed mock class. During the training you will:
- Be trained to work our Front Desk, getting to know the clientele and our Mindbody software as well as studio operations and procedures (this positions pays $11 per hour and comes with discounted retail and class packages) - required to work one 3 hour shift per week
- Learn the Basics of Barre, how to plan and conduct a barre class, methodologies, anatomy and alignment principles as well as how to work with clients with injuries or who are pregnant or postpartum.
- You will be required to take 2-3 classes per week with the owner and/or lead instructor during the training
- Training process requires you attend several training sessions scheduled in advance
- More information available at Teacher Training Information workshop on Saturday 1/26 at 12:15pm
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
52 Mission Circle, Suite 125, Santa Rosa, CA 95409