We were founded to democratize fitness by providing a motivating, challenging and inspiring fitness experience for both members and our team. Our founder, Tony A Molina, created MPRTM in 1992 to deliver results and elevated health through a fusion of disciplines including sports conditioning, Yoga, martial arts and Pilates. We are searching for talented instructors with a desire to grow and share their talents while becoming certified to teach our MPR Technique. MPRTM Instructors will teach small group fitness classes in our boutique studios in NY (future locations planed in LA, London, Tokyo), have the opportunity to teach live streaming classes on our new fitness network, and teach private one on one sessions. Our instructors will have a unique opportunity to participate in our company’s growth by joining our team as we expand our brand, develop our streaming services and join our culture dedicated to making health and wellness attainable through fitness and technology.
We are passionate about what we do, we believe that it is our obligation to give 100% to every client every day. Through the example of our love of fitness and health we have the opportunity to inspire and lead others to succeed. Our culture of passion, inclusion, innovation and leadership extends through our commitment to our clients and the company’s commitment to our team. We are looking for fitness professionals dedicated to helping us change the world one body at a time.
To teach MPR Small Group ClassesTM in our fully equipped studios.
• MPR CertificationTM provided by MPR Fitness
• Experience teaching a variety of clients
• Respond to emails in a timely fashion
• Full-time and part-time opportunities available
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/PAST EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should have relevant fitness or education certification, background or degree with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience. ACSM, AFFA and/or ACE Certifications strongly recommended. CPR is also required.
• Teaching small group exercises classes that are safe, effective, fun, and motivating for members.
• Create a welcoming environment by greeting returning participants and always welcoming new participants.
• Maintain all mandatory education certifications
• Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures
• Understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards
• Ensure class coverage when unavailable to teach.
• Demonstrate knowledge of MPR brand and model behavior in accordance with the brand
• Facilitate all member requests or forward to relevant supervisor(s)
• Maintain a professional disposition at all times
• Maintain consistent communication on class schedules with supervisor
• Ensuring the studio is free of clutter.
• Choosing music selections that are appropriate for the class format.
• Ensuring all necessary equipment is present in the group exercise studio and notify the manager if additional supplies or equipment are required.
• MPR Certification (provided by MPR Fitness)
• Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
• Strong customer service skills
• Good verbal communication
• We value experience in: personal training, Yoga, martial arts, Pilates, team sports and dance
Must possess a high degree of energy and have the endurance to teach and complete class workouts without getting winded or out of breath. Physical demands also include, but are not limited to considerable use of your arms and legs, moving your whole body, lifting, standing, balancing, bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, and kicking.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Contribute to a High Performing Team
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevate the brand experience.
Achieve Measurable Results
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; always striving to improve.
MPR FItness is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please send resume and contact us at: