Pure Barre, the largest, most established boutique barre fitness franchise in the nation is hiring part-time teachers! Pure Barre is the fastest, most effective way to transform your body. This addicting, non-impact workout utilizes small isometric movements to lift your seat, tone your body, and burn fat fast. Pure Barre teachers are ambassadors of the brand, at the barre and beyond!
* Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
* Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
* Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
* Dependable with a strong work ethic - natural willingness to go above and beyond
* Confidence to energetically command a room of 20+ people
* Musicality -- ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
* Background in dance, fitness, or barre concept (ideal but not required)
* Availability to teach a minimum of 6 classes per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
* Diligent preparation before each class, including diligent study of memorized choreography and class planning, choreography changes on a daily basis
* Assist clients with retail and package purchases before and after class
* Assist with studio administrative needs, and keeping the studio tidy.
* Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy for 50-minute class is required
All Teachers are required to complete an intensive corporate training at one of our corporate training centers, as well as significant 'at home' study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes. Minimum one year commitment to teaching required before attending training.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining the Pure Barre Team, please send an email with the following:
A resume & cover letter
Your contact information
Weekly availability to teach classes
Job Type: Part-time