Do you love to lead, inspire, and cultivate the potential in others?
Are you driven by setting and reaching goals?
Do you crave purpose and want to directly impact lives through fitness?
If so, then The 12 should be your new home. Join a company that chisels minds, bodies, and souls.
The Studio Manager is a true team leader accountable for the overall profitability of the location. This position is responsible for hitting sales goals, training staff, and providing an exceptional experience for every client. The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment, is driven by numbers, and has a passion for fitness.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee and execute effective sales process to hit monthly goals
• Cultivate positive team attitude and maintain company culture throughout studio and community
• Responsible for hiring and training staff who share The 12’s values
• Understand performance metrics, membership sales, ordering, inventory, cost controls and facilities maintenance
• Hold the team accountable to The 12’s policies, Core Values, Vision, and expectations
• Be an effective Team Lead through coaching, motivational meetings and clear expectations of each team member
• Communicate effectively and efficiently
• Continuously generate and execute new ideas for new visits, community events, sales, retention, etc.
• Manage, track, and evaluate all membership and renewal and cancellation activities
• Set daily schedule for front desk and trainers
• Sets goals and assigns tasks for the team
WHAT ARE WE LOOING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
• High sense of urgency, get-it-done attitude
• High degree of responsiveness to inquiries, e-mails, text messages, FB posts, etc.
• Team orientation and servant leadership – builds team camaraderie & confidence, recognizes and compliments team, puts others ahead of themselves
• Holds team accountable, not afraid to address issues in straightforward, diplomatic way
• Maintains positive attitude even in the face of adversity
• Strategic thinker – plans ahead, analyzes trends, reviews key drivers for the studio’s success (new visits, staff training, sales closing %, member satisfaction, studio culture)
• Creativity – suggests new ideas, always looking for areas to improve
• Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
• Previous management experience preferred
• Bonus opportunities on top of pay
• Free membership to The 12
• Fitness casual dress code