**Weekday Evenings and Weekend Mornings**
The Beat's Work Exchange Program is looking for volunteers to continue servicing the warm, fun, and friendly environment of our studio.
Perks: Volunteers would receive an hour of free class for every hour that they work behind the desk.
After a detailed orientation, volunteers will shadow an experienced desk volunteer until they are capable of handling a solo shift. Minimum of two hours a week (Open for discussion)
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and client registration; giving instructions.
* Professionalism and Customer Focus
* Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
* Provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions through Mind Body website.
*Signing In students with the Mind Body website and confirming that their class cards are up to date.
* Additional tasks to be assigned by the Work Exchange Coordinator
Please Message us with your name, phone number, email, and availability for volunteering.
**Weekday Late Afternoons/Evenings and Weekend Mornings**
2560 9th St. , Suite #119, Berkeley, CA 94710