Teach kids Circus, Creative Movement, Engineering or How to be a Ninja.
Our ideal candidate has teaching experience and is excited about a part time position teaching kids. We provide training and a curriculum while you bring enthusiasm and compassion.
Classes are held once a week at each school for an hour, typically between 1-4pm, with additional time for setup and cleanup. Occasionally we will have 2 classes back to back at one school.
* You should have excellent leadership and a fun charismatic attitude. A background in the performing arts isn't necessary but is a definite plus.
* 2+ years teaching experience or relevant area of study
* Excited about working with pre-k through 5th grade students
* Ability to pass a Live Scan background check and provide proof of a negative TB-Test result
* Reliable transportation
* Manage a class of 8-25 students
* Build positive relationships with families, teachers, and school staff
* Account for all students enrolled
* Set up and clean up classroom
* Attend skill building workshops
* Have fun while making sure students are having a great time!
Why Circus of Smiles?
Our students grow through play in an environment that focuses on social emotional learning. Our instructors thrive in the classroom thanks to hands on support and professional development opportunities. We foster imagination, encourage teamwork, and inspire smiles.
We Want to Pay You To Do What You're Good At!
Lead Instructors: $35-$40/class
Assistant instructors: $25/class