Denali Fitness is looking to hire a CYCLING + STRENGTH instructor for our MADISON PARK location on WEDNESDAYS 9:30-11am!
The class is a 90 minute combination of cycling and strength exercises - can discuss more details and adjust time of class if needed for the right instructor.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Cycling Certification (Schwinn preferred but other certs accepted)
- Experience teaching strength formats (extra specialty certs a plus!)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- At least 1 year of experience teaching
- Energetic instructor and great at motivating the clients
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
Please submit a fitness resume with details about teaching certifications, teaching experience (where, when, class size and age group), as well as any other information you think is important to include. Show us a little of your personality! =)
Qualified instructors will be asked to teach a 20-25 minute demo of their class for the Group Fitness Director.
Denali Fitness offers Group Fitness classes, traditional gym space for working out individually, as well as personal training. Check out our website for more information: www.denalifitness.com.
3130 E Madison St #104, Seattle, WA 98112