Pilates V is looking for our next great team members! We’re seeking multiple part-time individuals who are experienced in outbound sales and marketing (following up on leads via phone and email) as well as inbound customer service, preferably in fitness or service focused businesses. This role will help manage needs of clients including booking classes, managing and selling passes and plans, and answering incoming client emails and calls but with a focus on outbound sales. Regular studio maintenance will also be part of this role.
Essential Requirements & Functions:
- Must be computer savvy and able to multi-task various software systems (class management, email management, calendar, phone system)
Intensive experience in gMail, Google docs/spreadsheets, and online booking software a plus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce or other lead generation software
- Must be able to follow processes and make adjustments as needed with a business sense
- Friendly, top notch customer service skills but able to communicate strict policies with limited assistance from management to clients as needed.
- Ability to work independently and a set schedule on a consistent basis
- Light marketing or research project experience a plus
- Answer new and existing client calls and emails relating to purchases, getting started in the studio, holding/stopping plans, adjusting passes, etc..
- Outbound follow up to existing clients on experience and feedback
- Occasional event coordination or dropping off of marketing materials
- Purchase and stock supplies for each studio; ensure studio is kept tidy
- Primary location will be Campbell, but occasional travel between Sunnyvale and Willow Glen locations may be needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Free Pilates equipment classes
Discounted merchandise & goodies
Team events throughout the year!
About Pilates V: We are a family owned and growing brand that is dedicated to bringing Pilates to the people via affordable, group equipment classes. We only operate high quality, fully equipped Balanced Body studios and pride ourselves on making every client visit a memorable one! We focus on building a culture of friendly, creative, and experienced team members who also enjoy coming together for periodic team events and dinners!
High School Diploma
Associate’s Degree a huge plus