You love helping people be active and healthy. You have an interest in training and coaching with cutting edge technology based on sound scientific principles. You are kind, compassionate and enthusiastic about working in a fun wellness environment. You can work on a permanent part time basis. You are the kind of person that never says, "That's not my job".
- Must love to smile, this is an absolute
- Enjoy working with people of all ages
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Comfortable working with and learning new computer applications
- Continually improving your knowledge about what we do
- Work with our members to help schedule their appointments
Willingness to help others succeed and experience in a customer service role, familiar with health and wellness. Willing and able to do online training. Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
Does this sound like you?
Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please email your resume and we will call you to set up an interview!
7803 SE 27th St, Suite 176, Mercer Island, WA 98040