24K Athletics is growing and we’re looking for some awesome people to join our Team! We are currently accepting applications for one intern and one lead coach position.
24K is an athletic development, CrossFit training and fitness center located in San Marcos CA (North County San Diego). Our goal is to provide our North County Community with a premier training facility focused on helping our neighbors reach their fitness goals. We welcome all fitness levels from the couch potato to the athletic phenom. We provide an inspiring, fun work environment and an experienced coaching team.
Lead Coach Position Description:
Lead Coaches at 24K are proficient in recognizing & teaching efficient human movement. They work with athletes of all levels, from beginners to competitive athletes. Lead coaches easily connect with a wide variety of personalities and are effective in helping them reach their fitness goals. A 24K lead coach is a role model for a balanced, healthy lifestyle and a trusted advisor for health inquiries. He/she is involved with and well respected in the local community.
Lead Coach Candidate Minimum Qualifications:
• 2+ years of functional training as an athlete
• 1+ year full-time coaching or 2+ years part-time coaching
• CrossFit L1, L2 and USAW Preferred, additional certifications desirable.
• FUN, Inviting, Outgoing, warm personality (Be Awesome)
• Have an ability to Coach and be Coached.
• Social Media Skills a plus.
Lead Coach Responsibilities Include:
• One on one athlete assessments.
• Develop individualized programs for your athletes.
• Lead coaching group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction & maintain safety.
• Office hours to develop programming, assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction from the owner.
• Handle membership inquiries, provide information about our program and membership options
• Plan and facilitate community events.
• Facilitate and generate private coaching opportunities.
Position Benefits Include:
• Part-time, 90-Day Growth Plan to Full-time
• Residual Income Plan
• Growth Opportunities and multiple career tracks
• Company sponsored education and certification opportunities
• Encouraged and challenged to assist development of new programs and services.
Intern Position Description:
24K is looking for an intern interested in training to become a 24K Coach, develop a leadership role in our social media presence, assist in sales & marketing efforts, event management and contribute to the 24K culture of fitness, fun and progress.
CF L1 desired, but not required.
Position Benefits Include:
• 2-6 month commitment.
• Unpaid, but room for growth post internship.
• Level 1 not required, but preferred.
• Free Gym Membership
To apply, please send a Resume and cover letter explaining why you should be part of the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.