Pilates Equipment Trainer
BaySport Corporate Health Division | South San Jose, CA, United States
BaySport is a leading provider of preventive medicine, physical therapy, and corporate health services. With over 100 corporate clients, BaySport has developed many clinic and worksite based programs aimed at improving employee health and reducing employer health costs. From corporate wellness center management to cholesterol screening services to executive physical examinations to injury management services, the BaySport staff is able to help participants return to activity, identify health risks and make lifestyle adjustments to reach their health goals.
Team Member Role and Responsibilities
BaySport is hiring qualified, professional and reliable Pilates Trainers to work at a Country Club fitness center. Instructors should be familiar with training clients on the Reformer, Trap Table/Cadillac and Chair.
• Be a positive and supportive Pilates professional for all clients
• Always be honest, reliable, punctual, and prompt in returning phone calls and emails
• Skilled in Pilates program design and positive feedback to a diverse and medically complex population
• Refine skills and stay abreast of current trends through continuing education
• Deliver on our brand of uncompromising client service
To provide our clients with the best experience, we are asking for the following requirements:
• Two years’ experience in pilates equipment training
• Current CPR/AED certification
• Nationally recognized Pilates equipment training certification
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
BaySport Mission Statement
"To provide simply the best fitness, cardiovascular disease prevention and injury management services to individuals and corporate clients."