BaySport Corporate Health Division | San Mateo, CA, United States
BaySport is a leading provider of preventive medicine, physical therapy, and corporate health services. With over 100 corporate clients, BaySport has developed many clinic and worksite based programs aimed at improving employee health and reducing employer health costs. From corporate wellness center management to cholesterol screening services to executive physical examinations to injury management services, the BaySport staff is able to help participants return to activity, identify health risks and make lifestyle adjustments to reach their health goals.
Team Member Role and Responsibilities
BaySport is hiring qualified, professional and reliable Personal Trainers to work at Corporate On-Site Wellness Centers, with numerous sites in the Bay Area.
• Create a positive, supportive, and healthy fitness environment for all clients and members
• Ensure the safe condition of facilities and equipment
• Always be honest, reliable, punctual, and prompt in returning phone calls and emails
• Ensure confidentiality of participant program records – medical history, fitness assessment, and/or consultation data
• Skilled in exercise program design and positive feedback to diverse populations
• Refine skills and stay abreast of current trends through continuing education
• Offer suggestions, ideas, and comments to help BaySport improve and grow
• Deliver on our brand of uncompromising client service
To provide our clients with the best experience, we are asking for the following requirements:
• Six months experience in personal training
• Current CPR/AED certification
• Professional personal training certification
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
BaySport Mission Statement
"To provide simply the best fitness, cardiovascular disease prevention and injury management services to individuals and corporate clients."