The Monster Cycle (MNSTR) is an indoor cycling studio experience that combines audiovisual sensory overload with a technical cardio experience that can and will change your body and your mind. The original studio that opened in 2014 in SoHo, the cultural mecca of downtown NYC, is an explosive, cutting-edge fitness experience that blurs the lines between fashion, music, art, and most of all, sweat. The second location opened this past November in the legendary Limelight nightclub space.
We are seeking a facilities manager to oversee both of our NYC locations. The Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing maintenance staff: hiring, training and scheduling.
- Overseeing all facilities needs including wear and tear, studio upgrades and minor bike maintenance.
- Overseeing vendors when needs are outsourced.
- Working cleaning shifts as needed.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies/equipment and reporting needs to GM.
- Experience managing others
- Experience working on a facilities/maintenance staff
- English and Spanish speaking
182 Lafayette St., New York, NY 10013