SALT SF is hosting Barre Fight Teacher Training!
Barre Fight is a dynamic sequence that combines cardio kick boxing with barre. It has quickly gained a reputation as one of SF's sweatiest workouts!
In Barre Fight teacher training, you’ll learn:
- How to build confidence and strength in your barre and HIIT workouts.
- How to teach the Barre Fight format.
- Proper alignment, how to avoid injury and basic anatomy.
- How to sequence barre and cardio workouts.
- How to confidently guide a group through a safe and fun class.
Everyone is welcome to join our training, whether you're new to teaching group fitness or an experienced trainer. Auditions will be held after training for those interested in teaching Barre Fight at SALT SF or in another location.
Training dates: 9/8, 9/9, 9,10, and 9/30.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
327 Divisadero, San Francisco, CA 94115