The Fitness & Recreation Center @ University of California-San Francisco is looking for outgoing, energetic, welleducated, individuals that are passionate about fitness. We are recruiting Group Fitness instructors to join our team and help change the lives of our members. This is a great position for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic organization.
Our next audition date is Saturday, February 15th – Apply today!”
This is a 20% (variable) limited appointment ending in 1 year from the date of hire.
• Nationally Recognized and / or Specialty Certification (when applicable for licensed/trademarked programming such as Les Mills, Beach Body, etc)
• Adult AED/CPR (current certification or obtained within 30 days from date of hire)
• Working knowledge of program activity practices and procedures
• Verbal and written communication skills in the English language, active listening, dynamic flexibility, critical thinking, multi-task and time management skills
• Ability to exercise independent sound judgment and employ reasoning skills
• Client service minded, entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking skills
Submit an application here: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/FzACWm
1:30-3:00pm Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, GRIT
Beachbody P90X, Spinning®
Zumba, STRONG by Zumba, Pilates Mat, Yoga, Barre
Instructors will present 10-15 minutes in a group setting and will need to provide their own music. Auditions on pre-choreographed formats must be from one of the last two releases.
Fitness Recreation Center
500 Parnassus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94143
To RSVP, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by Friday, February 7th.
Include your name, phone number, e-mail address, and format you are auditioning for. Space is limited.